This product has been designed to maintain airway patency in paediatric and neonatal patients with epiglottitis, neoplasia, abscess or a foreign body in the pharynx causing total or partial upper airway obstruction, severe laryngotracheal trauma or malformations, and patients with subglottic hypertrophy.
Download attached file: Cod.270_Canula-para-traqueostomia-pediátrica_rev.04_web.pdf
Download attached file: Code-270_TRACHEOSTOMY-TUBE-PEDIATRIC_rev.04_web.pdf
- 100% radiopaque silicone.
- Does not cause pressure injury.
- Low profile tube for improved patient comfort.
- One-piece tube which improves product safety and handling. Prevents accidental disconnection.
- Reinforced fixator. Ensures proper tube positioning.
- Lower risk of obstruction due to accumulated secretions.
- Shouldered to minimize the interface between the tube and the stoma.
- Rounded, atraumatic bevel. Facilitates placement without the need to use a guidewire, obturator or wire, which would partially restrict ventilation during the placement procedure.
- New angle. Prevents mucus build-up and facilitates secretion aspiration.
- Universal 15 mm connector (can be fitted to ventilator).
- Inner diameter information.
- Tube stitching and fixation point.
- Fixation ribbon tape included for optimal placement.