This product has been designed to administer food directly into the gastric cavity in patients unable to feed by mouth, patients with gastroesophageal reflux and upper gastrointestinal tract malformations, gastroesophageal surgery patients and temporary or permanent gastrostomy patients.
Download attached file: Code-330-331_Balloon-gastrostomy-tube_rev.08_web.pdf
- 100% silicone with radiopaque line.
- Fixation ring that prevents the displacement of the
- Ball located 1.5 mm from the distal end that
remains adhered to the tubulant while it is not
- The balloon is sealed at the distal end and at the
proximal end it has an automatic shut-off valve that
allows it to be inflated.
- Connections type Toomey, luer slip and luer lock.