This product has been designed to administer a mixture of air/oxygen with positive pressure in spontaneously breathing infant and paediatric patients.
Download attached file: Code-233-S_CPAP-system-Snorkel_rev.01_web.pdf
- 100% silicone cannula adaptable to nostrils
- 100% silicone cannula fixator Improves fixation and reduces risk of pressure injury.
- Corrugated tube. Allows for mobility without risk of kinking.
- Allows to keep ventilator set up in case there is an emergency.
- Even heat distribution that prevents heat loss and condensation build-up.
- Compatible with single-branch ventilators, making it ideal for patient transportation.
- Ensures optimum humidity level.
- Hydrocolloid tape minimizes risk of septal pressure injury.
- Kit: silicone cannula, 15 mm connector, double 90º connector, pressure monitoring line, cannula fixator, Velcro hydrocolloid tape and fixation ribbon tape.
|Code||Size (FR)||Ø cannula (mm)||Distance between cannulas (mm)||Cannula length (mm)||Recommendation based on patient weight|
|233-S0||8.0||2.70||2.70||9.00||Less than 1000 g.|
|233-S1||10.0||3.30||2.70||9.00||1000 to 1500 g.|
|233-S2||12.0||4.00||4.00||10.00||1500 to 2000 g.|
|233-S3||15.0||5.00||4.50||12.50||2000 to 3000 g.|