This product has been designed to administer a mixture of air/oxygen with positive pressure in spontaneously breathing neonatal patients.
Download attached file: Code-234_BURBBLE-CPAP-system_rev.00_web.pdf
- 100% clear silicone cannula that fits in the nostrils.
- Corrugated tubes (allow for mobility without risk of kinking).
- Does not cause pressure injury to the nasal septum.
- Replacement parts help reduce costs.
- Replacement kit: cannula, connectors and cap.
- Hydrocolloid tape minimizes risk of septal pressure injury.
- System of locks. ensure the correct position of the tube inside the bottle.
- Great stability of the container
|Code||Size (FR)||Cannula Ø (mm)||Distance between cannulas (mm)||Cannula length (mm)||Recommendation based on patient weight||Color bonnet|
|234-00||8.0||2.70||3.00||9.00||Less than 1000 g||Yellow|
|234-01||10.0||3.30||3.00||9.00||1000 to 1500 g||Green|
|234-02||12.0||4.00||4.00||10.00||1500 to 2000 g||Green|
|234-03||15.0||5.00||5.00||12.00||More than 2000 g||Brown|