Appropriate for cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) drainage and for all cases where pressure (ICP) monitoring is required, for ventricle decompression in head trauma patients, in patients with cranioencephalic trauma and in stroke patients and to reduce intracranial pressure (ICP).
- 100% radiopaque silicone catheter.
- Multi-perforated catheter with closed distal end.
- Luer lock connector.
- Anti-kinking sleeve.
- Connector with fixation tab.
- Guidewire – stainless steel wire.
- Anti-reflux valve.
- The closed system minimizes the risk of infection.
- New “Y” connector for sample collection and medicine administration.
- Easy to regulate drainage.
- Kit includes: stainless steel tunnelling needle, anti-reflux valve, rigid volume meter with pressure indicators, connector with fixation tab, “Y” connector, anti-kinking sleeve and two collection bags.