This product has been designed for neonatal patients requiring prolonged parenteral treatment, patients hospitalized in neonatal intensive care units, low birth weight newborns, extreme prematures, patients who require vasoactive drug treatment, hyperbilirubinaemia patients requiring an exchange transfusion.
- 100% radiopaque polyurethane and echogenic catheter. 1 cm marks.
- Centimetre marks from 4 cm to 24 cm.
- Features a proximal end Luer lock.
- Closed end with side perforation reduces the risk of vessel injury.
- Easy to handle and slide.
- Marking ensures positioning and maintenance during treatment.
|Code||Size (fr)||Outer Ø