This product has been designed for neonatal patients requiring prolonged hospitalization in neonatal intensive care units. Low birth weight newborns. Extreme prematures. Patients who require frequent blood draws for extracellular fluid assessment, hyperbilirubinaemia patients requiring an exchange transfusion.
Download attached file: Code-544-S_Umbilical-arterial-catheter_rev.10_web.pdf
- 100% radiopaque polyurethane and echogenic catheter. 1 cm marks.
- Centimetre marks from 4 cm to 24 cm.
- Features a proximal end Luer lock.
- Open end for blood sample collection.
- Rounded end to reduce the risk of vessel injury.
- Easy to handle and slide.
- Marking ensures positioning and maintenance during treatment.